For outdoor classes, unless otherwise noted, it’s best to cancel class and utilize one of the rain dates at the end of the program session.
We have mats available, but prefer you to bring your own. Please bring anything else you need to be comfortable (water bottle, baby blanket, etc).
We understand things happen, especially with little ones! If you cannot make it please let us know via email or phone. Missed classes will not be refunded or credited.
No refunds will be given for class cancellations. You may do an exchange or credit at our discretion.**If WE cancel a class due to low registrants a refund would be given.
COVID 19 Policies:
Please stay home if you or your child are not feeling well.
- Masks are optional for indoor classes.
- The use of masks is not required outdoors.
- When wearing a medical mask, individuals should wash their hands before putting on a mask and after removing the mask. Refer to Public Health Ontario resources for how to properly wear and take off masks.
- Staff have the option to wear a mask and do wash hands regularly.
- Class sizes may be reduced to accommodate Covid policies
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing of equipment is done before/after a class and with high touch point surfaces.
Updated: July 6th 2022
Space Rental Policies:
Non-refundable deposits are required to book the space
- Lavender and Play uses public health to guide policies regarding Covid-19. Anyone who rents the space must adhere to any policies we have - and add any additional policies that they see fit.